Setting and testing services
As your full-service partner, we offer setting and testing services to verify valve performance and validate conformance with stringent ASME and military specifications. This certification testing provides an extra layer of safety and ensures added confidence and peace of mind.
At our state-of-the-art test facilities in California and Virginia, we can conduct functional testing on all types and sizes of pressure relief valves. Please contact us to discuss your specific testing requirements. Our capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Air service relief valves in accordance with ASME Section VIII, MIL-V-22549, MIL-V-20065C and ASTM F1508. Sizes 1/4″ – 8″, Pressures 3 PSIG – 6000 PSIG
- Hydraulic oil relief valves in accordance with MIL-V-20065C. Sizes 1/4″ – 8″, Pressures 3 PSIG – 10000 PSIG
- Liquid service relief valves in accordance with ASME Section VIII, MIL-V-24332, MIL-V-20065C and ASTM F1508. Sizes 1/4″ – 8″, Pressures 3 PSIG – 1500 PSIG
- Steam service relief valves in accordance with ASME Section I and Section VIII, ASTM F 1508 and MIL-V-20065, Revisions C & D. Sizes 1/4″ – 8″, Pressures 3 PSIG – 2000 PSIG
Dante Valve offers valve repair services for its commercial/industrial valves. The following repair guidelines have been implemented as of May 1, 2019:
- Valves with a new purchase value of $600 or less are not economically feasible to repair. In this situation, customers will be offered a new valve, rather than a repair.
- The valve to be repaired will be evaluated for warranty repair. If found to be a warranty repair, the valve will be repaired at no cost to the customer. If found not to be a warranty repair, the valve will be evaluated for repair or returned to the customer.
- Repair evaluations will be billed at our standard hourly rate. If the customer chooses to have Dante Valve complete the repair work, the evaluation charge will be waived.
- Freight to and from Dante Valve will be the responsibility of the customer.
Please contact us to discuss your specific valve repair requirements.