Shipboard air compressor pressure relief valve for liquid drain application. Connections are 1/2″ union end silver braze on both the inlet and outlet. The valve is in full conformance with Mil-V-22549 and features bronze construction, a hard-seat bottom-guided design and a threaded cap. Rated to 400 PSIG.
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique soft-seat design.
- Shock approved in accordance with Mil-S-901C. Vibration approved in accordance with Mil-Std.-167-1.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body: Bronze/ASTM B61
- Bonnet & Cap: Naval Brass/ASTM B21
- Seat: Monel/QQ-N-281
- Disc: Silicon Brass/UNS C875
- Stem Assembly:
- Stem: CRES 304/ASTM A276
- Stem Foot: Naval Brass/ASTM B21
- Spring: CRES/316 ASTM A313
Weights & Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 6.25″
- Center-to-Inlet Face: 2.75″
- Center-to-Outlet Face: 2.75″
- Unit Weight: 3 LBS.
Note: Dimensions include Union Nuts & Tailpieces