Kunkle Brass Safety Valve Model 30 Certified Valve
For air and gas applications, this brass and stainless steel valve is suitable for small to medium sized compressors, multi-stage compressors, intercoolers, aftercoolers, instrument air lines, control air lines and systems, air tanks, air receivers and pressurized equipment.
ASME Section VIII Air/Gas, “UV” National Board Certified, Safety Valve
- Top-guided disc provides optimum performance.
- Each Kunkle valve is tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
- Small-to-medium-size, multi-stage air compressors, intercoolers, aftercoolers, instrument/control air lines and systems.
- Air tanks/receivers and pressurized equipment.
Pressure and Temperature Limits:
- 60 to 4000 PSIG [ 4 to 276 barg]
- -20° to 300°F [-29° to 150°C]