Shipboard air compressor pressure relief valve in full conformance with Mil-V-22549. Inlet connection is 1/2″ union end silver braze in accordance with Navy standard drawing #803-1385946. Outlet connection is 3/4″ union end silver braze in accordance with Mil-F-1183. Bronze construction, bottom guided with soft-seat design and a threaded cap. Rated to 1500 PSIG.
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique soft-seat design.
- Shock approved in accordance with Mil-S-901C. Vibration approved in accordance with Mil-Std.-167-1.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body: Bronze/ASTM B61
- Bonnet & Cap: Naval Brass/ASTM B21
- Seat & STEM: CRES 304/ASTM A276
- Spring: See Chart
- Disc Assembly:
- Disc: CRES 303/ASTM A582
- Disc Insert: Polysulfone/P1700 Natural -11
Weights & Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 8.5″
- Center-to-Inlet Face: 3.5″
- Center-to-Outlet Face: 3.0″
- Unit Weight: 7 LBS.
Note: Dimensions include Union Nuts & Tailpieces
DANCO Valve Identification System: