Shipboard air compressor back pressure relief valve in full conformance with Mil-V-22549. Connections are 3/4″ MS thread per MS16142 on both the inlet and outlet. Stainless steel construction, top guided with a metal-to-metal seating surface. Rated to 3000 PSIG.
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique hard-seat design.
- Shock approved in accordance with Mil-S-901C. Vibration approved in accordance with Mil-Std.-167-1.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body: CRES 303/ASTM A743
- Cap: Naval Brass/ASTM B21
- Bottom & Top Disc: CRES 304/ASTM A276
- Bottom Spring: CRES 316/ASTM A313
- Top Spring: Chrome Vanadium/ASTM A231 Zinc Plated
Weights & Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 10.0″
- Center-to-Inlet Face: 3.75″
- Center-to-Outlet Face: 1.5″
- Unit Weight: 5 LBS.
DANCO Valve Identification System: