ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dante Valve is a family owned company that manufactures valves for military and industrial applications. We have been in business for over 50 years and our work is driven by our values of Quality, Responsibility and Service. We offer a competitive salary and opportunity for growth along with excellent benefits including 401(k), profit sharing plan, medical & dental, paid holidays, vacation plan and sick leave. Our employees are our most treasured asset and in addition to offering a generous compensation and benefit package, we work hard to build a culture of caring, respect and appreciation for all that they do.
The Valve Technician is responsible for new assembly, tear-down and repair of relief valves using associated documentation and instructions
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Disassemble and visually inspect valves and other parts for leaks, flaws and defects using inspection tools and equipment.
• Complete final inspection activities and prepare inspection reports for submission.
• Receive and review work orders and supporting documentation.
• Document assembly, testing and repair activities.
• Create and apply nameplates to valves and other products as prescribed.
• Keep parts clean for surface preparation and painting and prepared for final assembly.
• Adhere to safety, quality and organizational policies and procedures.
• Assist in other work areas and perform all other related duties as necessary
•Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Work History: Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
• Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to operate mechanical equipment.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Self-motivated, detail oriented and capable of working with minimal supervision.
• Regular attendance is a necessary and essential function.
• Must be able to climb, stand, walk, push, bend, grasp, reach and perform repetitive wrist, hand or finger movements.
• Must be able to properly use a crane and hand tools.
• Must be able to lift at least 25lbs.
• Must be able to pass a thorough background check including a drug screen.
• Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
• E-Verify Employer.
Job Type: Full Time
Position available at both locations: CA & VA