Danco Stainless Steel Exposed Spring Semi-Nozzle Pressure Relief Valve (Sizes ¼” – 8”)
Shipboard pressure relief valves in full conformance with the applicable ASTM and military specifications. Sizes 1/4″ through 8″. Stainless steel construction with flanged connections, exposed spring bonnet and semi-nozzle design.
- ASTM F1508
- Mil-V-20065D Steam (Revision D, Type I, Compositions A, B, C & D)
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique soft or hard seat design.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body, Bonnet & Lever Housing: CRES/CF8M ASTM A351
- Seat: CRES/CF8M ASTM A351
- Stem Assembly: CRES/316 ASTM A276
- Spring: Chrome Vanadium ASTM A231
- Disc Assembly:
- Disc: CRES/CF8M ASTM A351
Valve materials can be customized for your specific application.
Weights & Dimensions
|1 1/4″||35 lbs.||3.8||3.8||16.0|
|1 1/2″||42 lbs.||4.7||4.7||17.0|
|2 1/2″||80 lbs.||5.5||5.5||19.0|
|3 1/2″||95 lbs.||6.0||5.5||19.5|
|6″ x 8″||450 lbs.||10.0||9.6||41.0|
Alternative flange ratings are available.
Center-to-face dimensions can be modified to meet your specific requirements.