Danco Bronze Semi-Nozzle Pressure Relief Valve with Union End Silver Braze Connections (Sizes ¼” – 2 ½”)
Shipboard pressure relief valves in full conformance with the applicable ASTM and military specifications. Sizes 1/4″ through 2″. Union end silver braze connections, bronze construction with semi-nozzle design and threaded bonnet.
- ASTM F1508
- Mil-V-24332 Liquid (latest revision)
- Mil-V-22549 Air/Gas, (latest revision)
- Mil-V-20065 Steam (revision C, Type A-2, Class C)
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique soft-seat design.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body, Bonnet & Lever Housing: Bronze/ASTM B61
- Seat: Monel/QQ-N-288/ASTM A494
- Stem Assembly: CRES/316 A276
- Spring: CRES/316 ASTM A313
- Disc Assembly:
- Disc: Monel, QQ-N-288/ASTM A494
- Disc Insert: Teflon®/AMS 3660
- Disc Insert Retainer: QQ-N-281
Valve materials can be customized for your specific application or in accordance with specification requirements.
End Connections, Weights & Dimensions
|1 1/4″||28 lbs.||3.2||3.2||15.5||3.2||3.2||15.0||3.2||3.2||16.5||3.2||3.2||16.5|
|1 1/2″||35 lbs.||4.0||4.0||17.0||4.0||4.0||17.0||4.0||4.0||18.0||4.0||4.0||18.0|
|1 1/2″ x 2″||44 lbs.||4.5||4.0||19.0||4.5||4.0||19.0||4.5||4.0||20.0||4.5||4.0||20.0|
The dimensions noted above are for ASTM F1508 applications. Center-to-face dimensions can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Dimensions do not include length of the nut or tailpiece.