Danco Bronze Semi-Nozzle Pressure Relief Valve with Flanged Connections (Sizes 2½” – 8″)
Shipboard pressure relief valves in full conformance with the applicable ASTM and military specifications. Sizes 2 1/2″ through 8″. Flanged connections, bronze construction with semi-nozzle and bolted bonnet design.
- ASTM F1508
- Mil-V-24332 Liquid (latest revision)
- Mil-V-22549 Air/Gas, (latest revision)
- Mil-V-20065 Steam (revision C, Type A-2, Class C)
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique soft-seat design.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body, Bonnet & Lever Housing: Bronze/ASTM B61
- Seat: Monel/QQ-N-288/ASTM A494
- Stem Assembly: CRES/316 ASTM A276
- Spring: CRES/316 ASTM A313
- Disc Assembly:
- Disc: Monel, QQ-N-288/ASTM A494
- Disc Insert: Teflon®/AMS 3660
- Disc Insert Retainer: Monel, QQ-N-281
Valve materials can be customized for your specific application or in accordance with specification requirements.
End Connections, Weights & Dimensions
250 # & ASME Class 150
|2 1/2"||80 lbs.||5.5||5.5||19.0||5.5||5.5||19.0|
|4" x 6"||200 lbs.||9.0||6.5||30.0||9.0||6.5||30.0|
|6" x 8"||450 lbs.||10.0||9.5||41.0||10.0||9.6||41.5|
The dimensions noted above are in conformance with ASTM F1508. Center-to-face dimensions can be modified to meet your specific requirements.