Shipboard air compressor valve. Connections are 1″ MS thread per MS16142 on both the inlet and outlet. Adjustable pressure range of 20-80 PSIG. Bronze construction, top guided with soft-seat design and adjustable cap. Rated to 150 PSIG at 250°F maximum temperature.
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique soft-seat design.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body: Bronze/ASTM B61
- Disc: CRES 304/ASTM A276
- Disc Insert: Teflon/AMS 3660
- Spring: CRES 316/ASTM A313
Weights & Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 6.05″
- Center-to-Inlet Face: 2.81″
- Center-to-Outlet Face: 2.22″
- Unit Weight: 5 LBS.