Shipboard air compressor pressure relief valve in full conformance with Mil-V-22549. Connections are 1″ inlet and 1 1/4″ outlet union end silver braze. Bronze construction, top guided with soft-seat design and a threaded cap. Rated to 400 PSIG.
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique soft-seat design.
- Shock approved in accordance with Mil-S-901C. Vibration approved in accordance with Mil-Std.-167-1.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body: Bronze/ASTM B61
- Bonnet & Cap: Naval Brass/ASTM B21
- Seat, Disc & Stem: CRES 304/ASTM A276
- Spring: Music Wire/ASTM A228
Weights & Dimensions:
- Overal Height: 7.75″
- Center-to-Inlet Face: 4.0″
- Center-to-Outlet Face: 3.75″
- Unit Weight: 7 LBS.
Note: Dimensions include Union Nuts & Tailpieces
DANCO Valve Identification System