Kunkle Stainless Steel Liquid Safety Relief Valve Model 140
This compact valve is great for small installations, the model 140 valve can be used as a general utility valve, forged of all stainless steel construction, including spring, for liquid and non-code vapor installations.
Stainless Steel Liquid Safety Relief Valve
- Compact design requires minimum installation space.
- Angle lapped seat provides tight shutoff.
- Each Kunkle valve is tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
- General utility valve constructed of all stainless steel, including spring, for liquid.
- Pressure and Temperature Limits:
- 10 to 300 PSIGPSIG
- -60° to 406°F
- 50 PSIG maximum back pressure