- To notify you that personal information is collected from you through your use of this website.
- To explain how your information is used and with whom it may be knowingly provided.
- To identify security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- To inform you about how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information we gather.
- To establish the terms and conditions of your use of this website.
DANTE VALVE COMPANY’S GATHERING AND MAINTAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you contact us to make inquiries and/or to procure products or services, any personal information you provide is voluntary. We collect and use information necessary or helpful to respond to your requests, or concerns. In most cases, we collect limited personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address. In certain cases, depending on the nature of your request or for our own needs, we may also collect other personal information such as Social Security numbers, account numbers, or credit card information.
Dante Valve does not knowingly provide information to other unrelated companies, and does not sell its user information. However, we reserve the right to use any personal information we collect for such purposes as customer service, marketing, product and service development, recruiting and facilitating subsequent use of this website.
We do explicitly reserve the right to disclose any such personal information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, or protect the rights, property or safety of Dante Valve, its employees, customers, or the general public.
DANTE VALVE COMPANY’S WEBSITE COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website is owned solely by Dante Valve Company (URL: www.dantevalve.com). The Dante Valve website is protected by federal copyright laws. No material on this website shall be copied or otherwise reproduced without the express written consent of the website owner as to any and all material reproduced.
DANTE VALVE USE OF INFORMATION GATHERED
We may use information gathered on this website to:
- Provide you with products and services.
- Send you product specifications or other product information, promotional materials or other communications.
- Respond to your inquiries and requests.
- Process employment applications, including: assessing qualifications, verifying information, and conducting reference and/or other employment-related checks.
- Evaluate potential suppliers and subcontractors and to manage our relationships with these entities.
- Administer human resources services.
- Perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information).
- Operate, evaluate and develop our business practices (including innovation for existing or new products and services; improving our products and services; managing our communications; and performing the processing of customer orders, accounting, auditing and other internal functions).
- Protect against identify fraud and prevent cybersecurity breaches and, espionage, fraud and any other unlawful or inappropriate activity, claims and potential liabilities.
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
In addition, we use information collected through this online site for the purposes of (i) customizing our visitors’ use to our website, (ii) analyzing the manner by which our visitors use this website, (iii) delivering content to our visitors in a manner that meets their interests, and (iv) managing our website with respect to other aspects of our business.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you contact us…
- To order products or services.
- To seek assistance with our company products or services.
- To communicate a need, comment or inquiry.
- To obtain information or other support for products or services you have procured from us.
When we contact you…
- To invite you to participate in a quality control survey.
- To respond to an inquiry that you initiated.
- To provide marketing materials or information to you.
When we contact others…
- To collect information about payments, credit or other related business inquiries.
WHERE DOES YOUR INFORMATION GO?
Within Dante Valve…
- We maintain information gathered in customer files, to allow us to contact customers and further customer relations.
- We also maintain transactional records of customer financial information, authorizations, inquiries and purchases.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSMISSION OF DATA
If you are one of our international visitors, you may want to know whether your personal information will be transferred out of your country of origin. When you register or request a transaction on a Dante Valve website, your personal data is received by and gathered in computers located in the United States.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
Dante Valve is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We only have access to and gather information that you voluntarily provide to us online or by other direct contact from you. We will not sell your information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reasons you contacted us. We will not knowingly provide your information to any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g. to fulfill an order or deliver a requested service) or complete a transaction. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you through an email or by telephone, to inform you of available products or services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any further online communications from us at any time. You can do any of the following by contacting us online or by the phone number provided on our website (www.dantevalve.com):
- Learn about the data we possess concerning you, if any.
- Modify any data we possess concerning you.
- Have us delete any data concerning you.
- Express any concerns you may possess about our gathering and/or use of your data.
We make efforts to properly protect your information. We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity, confidentiality and security of your information. We cannot, however, ensure the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be entirely secure or invulnerable to the improper actions by other third parties to obtain your information. Despite security efforts, risk of inadvertent and/or unintentional disclosures does exist.
ORDERS AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
We may request information from you on our purchase order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (such as name and shipping address) and financial data (such as credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. We may use an outside credit card processing company to bill users for products and services provided by Dante Valve.
LIABILITY EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS
Use of this website is voluntary and visitors do so at their own risk and expressly waive any and all potential claims, remedies or actions which may arise against the website owner, Dante Valve. Any links on this website to other websites are provided by Dante Valve only for the convenience of visitors and do not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of any other website. Use of any links on this website shall be at the visitor’s own risk and visitors expressly waive any and all resulting claims, remedies or actions which may arise against Dante Valve.
All visitors shall by their use of this website express their agreement and consent to indemnify Dante Valve from any and all legal exposure or damage liability in any way arising from a visitor’s use of this website.
In the event any liability exclusion is found unenforceable or a visitor is otherwise able to establish Dante Valve liability relating to this website, then any cumulative (cumulative shall mean a maximum for all visits taken together) damage claim for a visitor to the website is liquidated (because such damage is difficult to quantify) to be an amount of $100; is expressly limited to be no more than a cumulative $100 amount; and shall never exceed a cumulative amount of $100. No claim exceeding a $100 cumulative amount shall be considered as either reasonable or foreseeable.
THIRD-PARTY WEB SERVICES (ANALYTICS)
Dante Valve may use third-party web analytics services on our website, such as those offered by Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, ScorecardResearch and DocAve Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how visitors use the website. The information collected for this purpose (including your IP address and other information) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To learn more about how to opt out of these third-party web service providers, contact these service providers directly.
What Are Cookies?
Some of our web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A cookie is a small data file that web sites write to a visitor’s hard drive. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to track the pages you have visited on the site. A cookie can contain only the personal information you provide voluntarily. A cookie does not read data off your hard disk.
You may set most web browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie or you may choose to block cookies with your web browser. If you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to obtain access to certain website areas.
Two General Types
- Provide assistance with website navigation.
- Record data temporarily and are erased when the visitor completes a session.
- Can be enabled by default to provide a user friendly navigation experience.
- Remain on your computer hard drive and record data each time you visit a website.
- Can be stored your computer hard drive until they are deleted from a browser folder, or when they expire, which can be years later.
- Can be used by Dante Valve to provide analysis of site use and to improve website quality. These multi-session cookies record only a unique, randomly assigned identifier for each visitor and do not function on or send or receive information on non-Dante Valve websites.
Cookies are utilized by this website to:
- Collect information about the pages you view, your activities and preferences on the site.
- Enable the site to recognize you to avoid need for repetitious entry of data, for example by:
- Remembering your user ID.
- Offering an online shopping cart.
- Keeping track of your preferences if you visit the website again.
The cookie communicates this data to the website’s computer (or server) which ordinarily is the only computer that can record it. You can set your Web browser to notify you about attempts to install cookies on your computer hard drive, or to limit the type of cookies you allow.
COMPLIANCE WITH DANTE VALVE LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website contains links to other sites for your convenience and information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware of when they leave our site and to carefully review the privacy statements and disclaimers provided by any other sites to which visitors may choose to navigate.
Websites available through links provided on this website operate independently from us. These linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. Linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, and we are not responsible for the websites’ content or activities, any use of other websites, or the privacy practices of such other websites, even though you may enter such sites directly from a link provided at our website.